Whether you want to sell your home, or procure one, which meets your needs and expectations, doesn't it make sense, to proceed in the most effective, and efficient manner, while minimizing any stress and potential hassle. Since, for the vast majority of people, the value of their home, represents their single, largest financial asset, logic should dictate, buyers and sellers should benefit, from hiring a qualified, quality, empathetic, real estate professional, with the expertise, experience, and common sense, to perceive and conceive of, create, develop and implement the finest, most applicable, SYSTEM, for your specific situation. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly review, consider, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, some basic components of this, and potential benefits.
1. Strengths; solutions; strategy: Every house has its strengths, as well as weaknesses, so meaningful systems, accentuate the positive, while addressing and minimizing potential weaknesses. Avoid being represented by anyone who, merely, tells you what you want to hear, but realize, you are better served, when your real estate agent, discusses his strategy, in a solutions - oriented way.
2. You; your: During the interview process, when you seek to make the wisest decision, regarding, who to hire, listen carefully, and observe, if the potential agent, focuses on you, and your needs, goals, and specific priorities, rather than proceeding with a, one - size - fits - all, approach.
3. Selling; sales: Selling and sales, are different processes and procedures, and, an agent, must possess quality selling techniques, but, these, only matter, when they results in quality sales.
4. Timely; trends; timeline: From the onset, agent and client, should proceed, on the same page, and work together, with teamwork, and an agreed upon, timeline. Quality representation, means, taking advantage of relevant trends, in a well - considered, timely manner.
5. Empathy; excellence; evaluation; endurance: Clients need, and deserve to be represented by agents, with consistent, genuine empathy. Never accept good - enough, because you deserve a dedication to quality and excellence. Agents must be able to articulate their evaluation, in an easily understood way, and possess the endurance, to handle, the ups - and - downs, of the, often, unpredictable, real estate transaction process.
6. Meaningful; motivate; most: Why would anyone seek anything less than, the finest efforts, focused on getting the most advantageous results? An agent must provide meaningful representation, which often includes, motivating his client, during uneasy periods.
How good is your agent's SYSTEM? Don't you deserve the best?