Most homeowners, hoping to sell their homes, as well as, qualified, potential buyers, seeking to find, the house, of their dreams (and needs), find the process, confusing, scary, and/ or difficult to comprehend, and/ or figure - out! When one hires the best, real estate professional, for their needs, goals, and priorities, who relates to them, and commits to quality service, these agents, help them, make SENSEout of this often - challenging, process. With this in mind, this article will briefly discuss, and examine, using the mnemonic approach, what this encompasses, and why it is so useful, to those, being represented.
1. Streamline:There are many nuances, and challenges, which, potentially, might overwhelm certain individuals, for a variety of reasons! When one hires the right, real estate agent, for them, he helps them streamline, and prepare, for the process, and makes it far less confusing, and, scary!
2. Ease anxiety:Homeowners often worry, whether someone, who views their home, has genuine interest, and will make an offer, worth considering. Potential buyers, similarly, view several homes, and, when they see one, which interests them, often worries, whether their offer will be accepted, if they are making the best decision, etc. Quality real estate agents strive to ease the anxiety of their clients, based on their training, experience and/ or expertise.
3. Needs:If you seek to sell you house, have you carefully considered, your true needs, goals and priorities, as well as concerns? Similarly, qualified buyers, must examine their needs, in terms of location, job - related, transportation, schools, safety, and fiscal/ financial considerations (Can they comfortably afford the house, etc?).
4. Service:We've all heard people say, there is no such thing, as a dumb - question, but, the reality, often, is far fewer people, actually, believe this to be the case! Making sense of this process, means a commitment to quality, client - oriented, service, which makes those, being represented, receive the type of representation, they need, desire, and/ or seek! Quality service focuses on being attentive, returning calls promptly, answering questions, and addressing any concerns, etc.
5. Emphasis:What should one's agent's emphasis, be focused on, and prioritize? Wouldn't you want your agent, to care more deeply, and place the client first, well - ahead of, any self - interest, etc?
There are many agents, to choose from, and how you choose, and who you select, often, will make a real difference, in terms of, both, results, and making you more comfortable, etc. Do yourself a favor, and consider this, before hiring someone!