When a homeowner decides, and determines, for whatever, reason, or combination of reasons, it's time to sell his home, he has the option of attempting to do so, on his own, known as a FSBO (For Sale, By Owner), or hiring a real estate agent. Many studies have been published, which indicate, in the vast number of instances, and circumstances, however, they benefit, from using an agent. In fact, these studies indicate, they net, a higher price, do so in a shorter - period of time, and experience far less hassle and/ or strength, when they hire a professional, to handle this, for them. Since, for most of us, our house represents our single - largest, financial asset, doesn't it make sense, to proceed, in the best possible way? Choosing the best representation, should include, examining, who might present the finest service, and be the CAUSE, of the most favorable results.
1. Commitment:Your agent owes you his fullest, finest commitment, focused on serving your best interests, to its fullest! In my, over a decade, as a Real Estate Licensed Salesperson, in the State of New York, I have trademarked my slogan, I will always tell you what you need to know, not just want to hear(TM). This is the basis, of being committed, to serving one's client, in a focused way!
2. Useful; urge/ urgings; urgent:Hire someone who will create the most useful system, for your needs, goals, and prioritizes, in a somewhat, customized manner/ plan, rather than using the one - size - fits - all, approach. You don't need someone, who will simply agree with you, and be a yes - man, but, rather, you need someone, who urges you, to do, what's in your best interest, and, does so, in an urgent, compelling manner!
3. Allegiance; attention; articulate:Your agent owes you his absolute allegiance, and will provide the finest care, and assume fiduciary responsibility! How, and what, one pays attention to, and the message, he articulates, often, is a significant factor, towards to eventual results!
4. Service; solutions; system; selling:To provide the finest service, client and agent, must proceed, on the same page, with quality teamwork, focus, and direction! Using quality judgment, agents must explain their system, and reasoning, and seek solutions, which result in selling the property, at the highest possible price, in the shortest period of time, with a minimum of hassle/ stress!
5. Empathy; enrich; excellence:Those who prioritize genuine empathy, will enrich the home - selling experience, to reduce the stress, etc. When an agent demands his utmost degree of personal excellence, everyone benefits?
Hire someone, who will be the CAUSEof the finest results, as your real estate agent! Taking a few moments, to focus on hiring the best individual to serve your needs, is the smartest approach!